The University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for enrollment into its postgraduate degree programmes as outlined below:
Download the Postgraduate Advert Here January 2023 Undergraduate Intake
Download the Postgraduate Application Form Here January 2023 Postgraduate Application Form
- Fees structure for the Post Graduate Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma and Master by Research: Malawian nationals shall pay MK750, 000 per semester. International students shall pay US$865 per semester.
- Master by taught course work and research: Malawian nationals shall pay MK4,000,000 for the entire programme: MK1,000,000 per semester . International students shall pay US$5,200 for the entire programme: US$1,300 per Semester.
- Students shall be expected to pay directly to outsourced service providers for their food. The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of the outsourced service providers.
- Details of fees accounts shall be communicated in admission letters.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK15,000 into the bank account below:
Account Number : 027 23 78334
Account Name : University of Livingstonia
Bank : First Capital Bank (FCB)
Branch : MZUZU
- Method of payment of fees per Semester
- Upon admission into the programmes, students should pay half of the required fees per semester in order to be registered. The fees balance should be paid in at least two instalments.
- Students are required to deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- Related costs such as meals, book allowances, field research and medical cover will be the student’s responsibility.
- The Council of the University of Livingstonia reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of students and payment of fees (i.e. does not use Airtel Money, Mpamba, Mukuru, Hello Paisa and etc.).
- Application Forms
Application forms can be accessed on the University website (www.unilia.ac.mw), University Central Office or the faculty offices at Laws, Kaning’ina and Ekwendeni.
- Additional information
Admitted candidates shall be required to respect and abide by the Christian values as practiced by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
For further enquiries on the postgraduate programmes offered in the Faculty of Theology, contact:
The Postgraduate Coordinator, Rev. Dr. C. Kumwenda
Phone: +265 0995559937
Dean Faculty of Theology
Phone +265 0999 340 242
For further enquiries on the postgraduate programmes offered in the Faculty of Applied Sciences, contact:
The Programme Coordinator, Mary Kumwanje:
Phone: +265 0888 611 125
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dean Faculty of Applied Sciences
Phone: +265 0884231089
- Deadline for submission of applications:
Applications must be sent by post, email or in person to the following address by 20st December, 2022.
University of Livingstonia
P.O. Box 112, Mzuzu.
Any other enquiries should be addressed to the University Registrar, Tel: 0999 234 678/ 0887 734 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To inspire learners through relevant education, quality and innovative teaching, research and consultancy, and learning environment, the University of Livingstonia shall develop principled leaders who shall transform society for the glory of God