The University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for enrolment into its undergraduate Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes as outlined below:Download the Advert Here January 2023 Undergraduate Intake Download the Application Form Here January 2023 Undergraduate Application Form
FEES STRUCTURE PER SEMESTER:
- Certificate Programmes: MK350.000 (on campus) and MK250,000 (Off campus)
- UCE Programme: MK393, 750 (on campus) and MK375,000 (Off campus).
- Diploma Programmes: MK450.000 (on campus) and MK350,000 (Off campus)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes: Local students – MK731,000 (On campus) and MK631, 000 (off campus).
International students: US$1,135 (on campus) and US$695 (off-campus).
- Weekend release and Evening classes: MK562, 500. Weekend and Evening Classes are offered on non-residential basis.
- ODL Programme: MK190, 000 per semester and MK1000 Boarding per day.
- Students shall be expected to pay directly to outsourced service providers for their food. The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of the outsourced service providers.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of students and payment of fees (i.e. does not use Airtel Money, Mpamba, Mukuru, Hello Paisa and etc.).
- Students for Public Health shall pay a registration fee of MK10, 000 to the Medical Council of Malawi. The fee is paid once in the First Semester of Year 1 for the entire academic cycle.
- Details of fees accounts shall be communicated in admission letters.
- New Students will arrive on 14th January for orientation from 16 – 20th January, and the Semester commences on 23rd January, 2023.
- All admitted candidates shall be required to respect and abide by the Christian values as practiced by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK10,000 to the bank account below:
|Account Number||027 23 78334|
|Account Name||University of Livingstonia|
|Bank||First Capital Bank (FCB)|
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT OF FEES PER SEMESTER
- Upon admission into the programmes, students should pay half of the required fees per semester in order to be registered. The fees balance should be paid in at least two instalments.
- Students are required to deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- The University follows a policy of “No Fees, No admission”.
- The Council of the UNILIA reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Application forms can be accessed on the University website (www.unilia.ac.mw) and all University offices. Use an application letter where the application forms are not available.
- All applicants should provide proof of capability to pay the required fees.
- All applicants are required to provide proof of previous education: Copies of notification of results, certificates, and where necessary, transcripts and diplomas or certificates.
- Filled forms or application letters should be sent by post or in person to:
The University Registrar,
University of Livingstonia
P.O. Box 112,
- All enquiries pertaining to academic programmes should be directed to the following contacts:
|Education||0884 502 email@example.com|
|Applied Sciences||0884 231 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Sciences||0884 020 463 /0996 324 email@example.com|
|Theology||0999 340 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business and Communication Studies||0994 251 044/ 0882 990 email@example.com|
|Agrisciences||0888 385 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Selection of students will be done on 21st December 2022, but late applications will be received until 30th January, 2023.
Any other enquiries should be addressed to the University Registrar, Cell: 0999 234 678/ 0887 734 567 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org