The University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) is inviting applications from candidates to enrol into its Bridging Programme offered at Laws Campus (Livingstonia). The Programme shall run from 23rd January to 17th March, 2023.
Successful completion of the Bridging Programme shall enable candidates to enrol into any degree programmes offered by the University beginning from the June 2023 Intake.Download the Advert Here January 2023 Bridging Programme Intake Download the Application Form Here Bridging Application Form
- FEES STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT
- Fees is MK150,000 and MK40,000 boarding for the entire 8-week duration.
- Candidates are required deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- Details of fees payment shall be communicated in admission letters.
- The University follows a policy of “No Fees, No admission”.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of students and payment of fees (i.e. does not use Airtel Money, Mpamba, Mukuru, Hello Paisa and etc.).
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Application forms can be accessed on the University website (unilia.ac.mw/) and all University offices. Use an application letter where the application form is not available.
- Applicants must provide proof of previous education in form of copies of notification of results or stamped letters from previous institutions or certificates.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK10,000.00 to the bank account below:
|Account Number||027 23 78334|
|Account Name||University of Livingstonia|
|Bank||First Capital Bank (FCB)|
- Students shall be expected to pay directly to outsourced service providers for their food. The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of the outsourced service providers.
- All admitted candidates shall be required to respect and abide by the Christian values as practiced by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
- The Council of the UNILIA reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
- A certificate of successful completion will be issued at the end of the Programme
- Filled application forms or letters should be sent to:
The University Registrar,
University of Livingstonia
P.O. Box 112,
The closing date for receiving applications is 20th December, 2022.
All enquiries pertaining to academic issues should be directed to the Coordinator for the Bridging Programme, Mrs L. Nyangulu on 0888731860 or the Dean Faculty of Education.
Any other enquiries should be addressed to the University Registrar, Cell: 0999 234 678/ 0887 734 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com