The University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for enrolment into its undergraduate Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes as outlined below:
Download the Advert Here June 2023 Undergraduate Intake
Download the Application Form Here June 2023 Undergraduate Application Form
1. FEES STRUCTURE PER SEMESTER:
- Fees for bachelor’s degree is as follows: Local students shall pay MK731, 000 (residential) and MK631, 000 (non-residential). International students shall pay US$1, 135, 00 (residential) and US$695(non-residential).
- Fees for UCE is MK300, 000 per Semester.
- Fees for Weekend release and Evening classes is MK450, 000. Programmes in the Weekend and Evening are offered on non-residential basis.
- National Postgraduate students shall pay MK1, 500,000 per year by coursework, and MK1, 300,000 by research (Theology only). SADC students shall pay $2,400 and International students will pay $2,600 by Course work and US$2,500 by research.
All applicants are required to provide proof of previous education. Copies of notification of results, transcripts and diplomas or certificates in the application where necessary.
- Students shall be expected to pay directly to outsourced service providers for their food. The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of the outsourced service providers.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of students and payment of fees (i.e. does not use Airtel Money, Mpamba, Mukuru, Hello Paisa and etc.).
- Students for Public Health should have a registration fee of MK10, 000 for the Medical Council of Malawi paid once in the First Semester in Year 1 for the entire academic cycle.
- Details of fees payment shall be communicated in admission letters.
- Arrival of new students will be on 29th May, 2023 for orientation week from 30 May – 2nd June and the Semester commences on 6th June, 2023.
- All admitted candidates shall be required to respect and abide by the Christian values as practiced by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK10,000 for undergraduates programmes to the bank account below:
|Account Number||027 23 78334|
|Account Name||University of Livingstonia|
|Bank||First Capital Bank (FCB)|
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT OF FEES PER SEMESTER
- All applicants should provide proof of capability to pay the required fees.
- Upon admission into the programmes, students should pay half of the required fees per semester in order to be registered. The fees balance should be paid in at least two instalments.
- Students are required to deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- The University follows a policy of “No Fees, No admission”.
- The Council of the UNILIA reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
3. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Application forms can be accessed on the University website (www.unilia.ac.mw) and all University offices. Use an application letter where the application forms are not available.
- Applicants must provide proof of previous education in form of copies of notification of results or certificates.
- Filled forms or letters should be sent by post or in person to:
The University Registrar,
P.O. Box 112,
- All enquiries pertaining to academic programmes should be directed to the following contacts:
|Applied Sciences||0884 231 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Sciences||0999 567 992/ 0888 567 email@example.com|
|Theology||0881 353 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business and Communication Studies||0994 251 044/ 0882 990 email@example.com|
Applications will close on 9th June, 2023.