University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) invites applications from candidates to enrol into its Bridging Programme at its Laws Campus. The Programme shall run from 5th September to 27th October, 2023.
Successful completion of the Bridging Programme shall lead a candidate to enrolment into a degree programme of one’s choice in the University in the September Intake 2023.
Download the Advert Here September 2023 Bridging Programme Intake
Download the Application Form Here September 2023 Bridging Application Form
- FEES STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT
- Fees is MK200,000.00 (residential) and MK150,000.00 (non-residential) for the entire 8-week duration.
- Candidates are required deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- Details of fees payment shall be communicated in admission letters.
- The University follows a policy of “No Fees, No admission”.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of students and payment of fees (i.e. does not use Airtel Money, Mpamba, Mukuru, Hello Paisa and etc.).
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Application forms can be accessed on the University website (unilia.ac.mw/) and all University offices. Use an application letter where the application form is not available.
- Applicants must provide proof of previous education in form of copies of notification of results or stamped letters from previous institutions or certificates.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK10,000.00 to the bank account below:
|027 23 78334
|University of Livingstonia
|First Capital Bank (FCB)
- Students shall be expected to pay directly to outsourced service providers for their food. The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of the outsourced service providers.
- All admitted candidates shall be required to respect and abide by the Christian values as practiced by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
- The Council of the UNILIA reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
- A certificate of successful completion will be issued at the end of the Programme
- Filled application forms or letters should be sent to:
The University Registrar,
University of Livingstonia
P.O. Box 112,
The closing date for receiving applications is 11th August, 2023.
A certificate of successful completion will be issued at the end of the Programme.
Any other enquiries should be addressed to the University Registrar, Cell: 0999 234 678/ 0887 734 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com