University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to enrol into its undergraduate degree programmes as outlined below;
Download the Advert Here 2024 MSc Intake Advert.pdf
Download the Application Form Here 2024 MSc Application form.pdf
- Fees structure for the programme
Fees will be MK4,000,000 for the entire programme, i.e. MK1,000,000 per Semester for Malawian nationals and US$5,200 for the entire programme, broken into US$1,300 per Semester for foreign students. Research fees will be determined separately.
- The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of service providers. Students will be expected to pay directly to service providers for their food. Details of payments will be provided in the offer letter.
- Details of fees payment will be communicated in admission letters.
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of MK15,000 into the bank account below:
Account Number : 027 23 78334
Account Name : University of Livingstonia
Bank : First Capital Bank (FCB)
Branch : MZUZU
2. Method of payment of fees per Semester
- Upon admission into the programmes, students should pay half of the required fees per semester in order to be registered. The fees balance should be paid in at least two instalments.
- Students are required to deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
- Related costs such as meals, book allowances, field research and medical cover will be the student’s responsibility.
- The Council of the University of Livingstonia reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of its students and payment of fees.